Thursday, August 21, 2014

Cadbury Internship #1





Its been a three weeks since my first day here in Cadbury. Evetything just fine from the staff, supervisor, fellows GT (graduate Trainee), Renu the receptionist who I spent my first two weeks with her doing Joybox stuff and all. The fact I'm in the office, go to work everyday and had to groom every morning made me feel a little awkward at first. (Shesshhh nampak sangat Aku selalu selekeh)

Cadbury offered me a position as an Intern after Hanna rejected as she had her own reason and I believe it must because of distance and she absolutely looked forward for more bigger company where I don't due to lack of confidence. And there I am regretting myself for not exploring companies in KL and underestimated my own self.

Okay takpayah nak regret. Look forward!

Well theres so much things I should bersyukur isn't it? The environment here in Cadbury sangatlah chill very laid back but still they give us (the permanent staff especially) to grow and work in a very friendly environment. The feels like home pantry. The close work station where they more encourage  all levels of workers to work as one. Aalhamdullillah so nice and the fact Line Manager,  the big boss for the plant (Cadbury Shah Alam) here is a  Muslim! That's a one good point I believed, not because im a racist but hey to have a muslims boss is an advantage for sure. As you got the same beliefs and tradition. 

Hops! I got to stop here as I have meeting in a bit!

See how sneaky am I to still blogging when the fact I'm in the Office! Lol Intern!

He he.

No comments: