Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Sorry Me!


Hai! Rasanya my last post was on June or July. Yes? Been promosing myself to keep up the track and update one by one of all trips i've been into for this whole 2015 but yes, i failed! Few things btw, dah jadi or just happened which I can proudly saying that I am a Master student now. Not really proud tho coz I didn't know how would that be my nasib for this journey, but hey I will try my best for sure. 

I've started my studies to a next level, my boutique also has expand now to a Boutique Cafe and my bestfriend is engaged now! What more suprise is that, my bestfriend got engaged with my own cousin whom I became the reason (memadukkan) Snap! *tutup muka*




Forever in need of tracking back of what ever I need to but somehow I realized, reading blogs and do a bit of blog-walking could grant me a bit of stress-reliever. Do some fashion-hunting even I don't wear fancy in my daily life even on occasions haha! I still love stalking those pretty clothes. Wish me luck as I always wish you guys luck! Lillahita'ala. 

Love, 
Syamira Ismail



No comments: