Wednesday, April 6, 2016

My Hbb

Its was a short stories I willing to tell the world for thousand times on how we get into this stage of we. HE made a perfect plan for both of us, SubhanaAllah. To be frank, I've started to make do'a about marriage a year ago since I felt I need to have someone as a bestfriend and partner lifepartner to share my dreams and goals of Dunya Akhirat, together. Suddenly out of nowhere, this guy came into my life and change my way of thinking and made me accept things about marriage and utmost of all makes me ready to get married, be a wife, to have a husband and to build a family.

Fuhh.
LillahiTaala.

Knowing him was never expected. Fall to him was never a plan.
But to love him eternity is a prayer I make everyday kerana Allah Taala. 

Thank You Allah. Thank You awak, for accepting my flaws.
For Always made me feel special and love me unconditionally.

Aturan Allah swt itu hebat.
Percayalah.
Moga Allah swt setuju segala.

InshaAllah.

Ok? :)


No comments: