Wednesday, April 24, 2019

THOUGHT: A YEAR GAP!

Its been a while since I last blogging (again).
Assalamualaikum Readers!
I guess there's a lot of things that can be shared here. My last post pun was 2018 exactly a year ago, the same exact date as per today. Punyalah bertakung blog ni leave hanging. Kaksyaa tak kemana, cuma busy dengan kehidupan anak dan suami. He-he. Serious once you dah getting married takde apa lagi dah that matters yang masuk dalam kepala kecuali hal keluarga. Anak, suami, commitments and semestinya di setiap itu kehidupan wajib diteruskan. You just have to keep up with reality and tak tergapai dah wei nak fikir sharing sessions here or elsewhere. Ok, tipu. In fact, kaksyaa active sungguh dekat Instagram (still). I yet wonder will that time arrive when I'm no longer keep up with this Internet life where everyone would share the smallest to the biggest steps of kehidupan in SocMed. Harap-lah perangai tu would never cross into my path, coz baby this SocMed is so crucial for an entrepreneur (wanna-be) like meh.
A year Gap!
I would've never thought I would be coming back to this page after a year. Exactly a year. Life progression? Personally, I'm now on my way to deliver our 2nd baby (he-he). Laju kan? Nuwayla dah masuk 2 tahun, okaylah tu dah cukup time utk dia ada adik/play friend. Atleast nak masuk school nanti dia tau ada adik boleh jenguk and teman sampai Abi datang pick up. Eh why bukan mami? Sebab tuu memang kerja bapak bapak apaa fetch anak dari sekolah. He-he. Jauh giler kaksyaa fikir ek. Anway, itu personal life progression! Career? Kaksyaa sekarang dah masuk another office and job scope. Ye guys, I'm back working.
Fuhh what a decision to made wei.  From HR to Account Management, I can say I have quite an experience in looking something that really closed to my heart/needs. Kaksyaa sekarang basically handle all corporate issues narrowed to Employee Benefits. Walau bunyi dia berbeza, bagi kaksyaa its stil the same dengan HR sebab kebajikan ramai members (employee) yang kaksyaa jaga sekarang. Not only one-corporate but many. Bercerita tentang karier hidup ini. Bagi kaksyaa-- kaksyaa agak risk-taker. One of the entrepreneur-traits yang terlalu kuat dalam diri. Terus buat dan buat sampai jumpa yang kita mahukan. I  have tried and jumping from one company to another (so berani) and finally able to get myself a job that made me feels so important and the empowerment I've been searching since before. I took a risked and let myself seats on a tiny-line to experience pekerjaan yang betul-betul kaksyaa mahukan.
Alhamdullillah! This looks quite a future to me.
***
On another page, Nuwayla sekarang dah besar. She's 1.6 yo dah. Pandai makan sendiri-- walaupun berterabur je lebih. Pandai main sendiri dengan Tiger. Pandai minta garu kaki, garu badan, garu tangan. Pandai mengadu bila tangan sakit (read:gatal). Pandai excited bila Abi balik. Mami balik, dia buat dunno je. Sedih? Mestilaaaaaa. I start working when she was 8 months old. Her first fewt steps pun bukan Mami yang witnessed (kot). Takkan lah tak sedih-- as a mom that's quite frustrating but I knew this is all sacrifice we moms have to endure. Nak bagi selesa and education dekat dia juga nanti? Mami extra money always goes straight to you-- children and family, insyaAllah.
Tengok lah itu, how bright she is. Rasanya kitorang sangat bertuah sebab Allah swt bagi anak macam Iman. Baik budi, tak banyak kerenah, makan tak allergic/tak cerewet. Tidur senang. Bangun senang, tak cranky (for now). Tak cerewet dengan susu fm, tak cerewet dengan botol susu. She had 2 different kind of botol susu. Avent & Malish. Both dia sauk je mana ada. Certain baby pandai differentiate botol jenis dia dengan botol jenis lain but for Iman, No. She can handle just any kind of bottles. Or maybe Mami pun pandai pilih coz I'd be very picky and selective choosing the best bottles for Iman. Avent and Malish (both) looks quite similar to my nipples as per observed. So mungkin sebab itu jugalah kan. We moms know our baby well. Flipshair! 
Done. Kaksyaa rasa cukuplah takat ini for today. Will try my best to keep up with this blog coz serious wei kaksyaaa teringin sangat nak make income out of this blog.

Till then for stories!
Assalamualaikum...

No comments: