Sunday, November 5, 2017

Thoughts: Pantang hari-23

Emergency c-section. From staff nurse who iniatially checked on my cervix opening to a doctor that confirmed my leaking and ended up with a Senior Doctor who finally concluded that I need to go through ceaser that night.  It was happened in just a few minutes.

It was 2-ish in the morning.

Thank God Habib sempat sampai Ward and walked me  to an Op room. "Everything good for the baby doc" that was my answered when doc informed me my air ketuban dan campuq dengan meconium . "Awak kena c-sect ye sebab baby dah berak. Kena cepat sebelum baby tertelan. Lagi bahaya nanti..." Can you tell how nervous and worry I was time tu? Serious tipu laa kalau takde apa terbayang dekat kepala. So many what-if questions mark datang. Meanwhile Habib-- I knew, he had to act strong for me malam tu when I asked him to sampaikan my salam and sorry to everyone. Nervous, worries yet deep down I knew I have to be super calm and strong. 



Sometimes, bila recall you rasa takut. Every situations before having Nuwayla around was indeed tough. Mentally and physically. Tho you've prepared yourself with so much exercises, follow all tips possible to go normal deliver tapi Allah swt dah tetapkan cara lain. Nothing you can do. Pasrah dan redha. Berserah. 

Procedure of less than hour really teached me about reality of our mom's sacrifices. Two spinal injections at the back of my backbone, literally wide awake during the op except for body; perut ke bawah kebas kena bius. Every actions of the doctor 'boleh rasa' and when I heard baby cries, only then I knew I have came to an end of  the whole op.  

I survived. 
Homed now-- 
23 days of pantang with my healthy baby girl--
Iman Nuwayla. 

Alhamdullillah. 

No comments: