Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Thoughts: Confession of breaking heart

Devastated, in just a blink of eye. You just do not know-- where to fix again. How to rebuild again. Nothing felts right other than blaming yourself. Yet, you know this peak of time, you need to keep your head straight, positive and never give up. 

Past is past. 
Future is what matters. 

Trust me, I've lost so much rhythm in my business. Products now becoming so unclear. Pending unsold stocks from previous collections. Pasive instagram account tho I've got about 40k followers, sigh I've abondaned it too much -- maybe. My bad, and the story of closing down my physical Vboutique has been a shocked to almost everyone around me (I just knew it, tho they never asked)

Of course, as a person. I felt like a supertrillions failure. Useless. Business isnt easy but somehow I love the journey. It grows me into becoming more a person. Teaches me to think, to see real world, taking responsibility of my own world-- others world. Trusting myself and others. Educate me about being more patience, empathy others feeling and act like a real women. 

Tested at the age of 25. Found a man whom I asked countless times in my doa and Alhamdullilah a husband of mine now. Gave birth to our beautiful daughter Iman Nuwayla, 11 months after the akad. 

I know Allah swt loves me. For all my wrong-doings and mistakes and sins. He still loves me. He still cares of me. Still giving what best for me. Allahuakhbag.

Try, try and try Sya. You'll shine again-- inshaAllah. This time around with your husband, your Nuwayla okay? 

No comments: