Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Thoughts: Pink Dress



Finally in a Pink Dress.

Pagi tadi around 645 in the morning tibatiba I felt the urged to pee since I still need to get up from bed to perform my subuh-- but this time around as soon as I stand to step myself towards the toilet, it feels a little different. You know that feeling you got everytime red flag is about to hitch you on a monthly basis? Ye itu. 

So basically, I stood up like I usually did and tetiba I felt watery thingy overflow within my legs and this watery felt nothing like a pee tauu walaupun I felt like I want too.  You got what I meant? It just came out without any sign. Nak kata macam period blood, bila flow you'll feel panas and kering/kesat issit? But this time, different. So to the toilet I went, doing my traditional position to pee and with blurry eyes (coz I'm not wearing my Speck) tetiba I saw something redish to browny liqiud swim underneath my squatting. I cant be so sure time tu so I came to close up my face into that liqiud and more redish browny liqiud suddenly came out. Only then I was assure,  okay. Tanda dah keluar! 

Mama was just next to my toilet taking her shower and without hesitation I told her. Habib plak cuak tetiba ran off from bilik to my toilet door and "huhh dah keluar tanda dah yang...?" "Sakit tak?" "Kena pergi hospital ke?" bertubi tubi soalan. Tho he looks pretty cool and calm I knew how excites (& panic/shock) he was deep down. Sabar ye sayang. Saya tahu we both have been working so hard doing all sort of activities just to get this little joy out to our world. He he



We don't drive immediately to Labour Room macam apa yang Buku Pink or Klinik Kesihatan's advise us too. So what we did was, after I had my business done (in the toilet), kakak suggest kitorang keluar kejap. Pergi cari Sarapan, walk a bit but yet kena juga monitor gerakan baby. To short the story too, for the past few days I actually been craving for this Kuih Bom (the one with inti Kelapa and had Bijan outside) -- so I asked Habib to hunt the kuih kejap as I also need to find Milo for energy booster later in the hospital.  

About 10:30-ish after kuih bom, milo and sarap done. We went back home, showered and get all stuff needed (recheck just incase). Kalau ikut mama, she wont suggest us to go to LR this early but our major concerned sebab I dah overdue. 3 days overdue so anything could possibly happen kan? 

Journey from home to hospital is just 3 minutes away about less than 300-500m away, literally. Memang dekat lah citer dia. Sampai LR, Habib daftar and handover buku Pink dekat counter. Right away, they asked me to go inside untuk check jantung baby and after jantung check okay-- the nurses asked me to wait outside for doctor's checking pula. 

About 20-30 minutes waiting time then my name pun dipanggil. Doctor requested me to take off my undies and wearing the pink sarung. I just knew it! This is it guys. Dilate opening checking, benda yang aku and habib selalu wonder kenapa aku tak kena walaupun dah overdue 8hb lepas. Dia macam excited coz I really wanted to experience this and alhamdullillah, I did (cries) ha ha ha haaaa

It wasnt that bad. I felts oooo-kay lah. 

After the check up, doc came to conclusion to warded me since I passed by my due date over 3 days. 

And that is when another whole new experience, begin...

No comments: