Sunday, October 8, 2017

Thoughts: 40 weeks Complete




It feels just like yesterday knowing that I'm pregnant. Struggled with stress in the office which resulted me to resigned and stayed home for months battled with morning sickness. Huhu that was tough you know, to suddenly having no job and became so clingy and sick most of the time. Trust me, I felt so hopeless. Everytime I looked back into that months, I really had to bersyukur for having such a supportive and understanding husband. Habib never fails to keep me company and making sure all home chores done when its time. From clothes (tbh  we do self-dobi each time), mopping, washing dish to cleaning the entire house. 


And then...

Forty weeks later, which today. Here I am still pregnant tho my due date has passed 2 days ago. Ha ha ha. Not to complaint ye tapi memang kena banyak sangat bersabar. You know with all bengkak kaki, kaki feels so much heavier by days, the braxton hicks that kept coming now and then, countless times of squatting, jalan itik and walk around taman and all you dapat was sakit lutut (so far). Ahaha no sign of labour showing girls. Takde rezeki lagi. Our baby just too comfort staying inside me, maybe. 

Frustated? Adalah a bit coz I was expecting myself to delivered earlier, maybe as soon as 38 weeks tapi bila things happened the other way around; I felt a little pressure my ownself, risau (obviously) and started to read so much on google (informative & trustable pregnancy blogs) on how to naturally induce myself. You know rezeki bersalin ni macam macam.  

I found so much tips from trusted blogs and pregnancy blogs. Experiences from new mothers to a mothers of many. They suggested almost the same. From intercourse, pineaple, durian, hot bath, walks, squats, jalan itik, spicy food and from all the checklist I only missed Durian and Hot Bath jee. Lain tu, cross-checked dengan jayanya. 

Hmmmm..

All the best my dear self! 

No comments: