Friday, October 6, 2017

Thoughts: 2 more days to Due date

Two more days and that's it. Hello to Overdue.

Allahuakhar, please in these two days times adalah rasa baby nak keluar and boleh lah melegakan hati. I knew I seems to be kind of excited and brave enough to face the deliver moment but trust me, Wallahi I felt pressure and scared deep down. Anything could possibly be happen. Induce or having the natural contraction. Epidural or episiotomy. To a thing everyone refuse too, ceaser. 

None of above showing less pain but atleast from the experience sisters, natural contraction tuu slightly okay lah compare to the others. I did quite lots of reading about this delivery experience, either from first timer/mothers of many. They all had different stories to tell. Ada yang normal tapi kena ambil epidural sebab tak tahan contractions. Ada yang dah dilate tapi along the way contractions jadi kurang so doctor had to induce sebab takut baby slowbeat. Ada yang as easy as it could, dilated and contractions and delivery in less than 6-8 hours. 

Trust me.
I'm pack. With all informations and feelings. 
Sampai taktahu which feelings should i feel, which informations should i really digest. Allahuakhbar.

Dear Dian,
Jom sayang. Cooperate with us? Baby please...





No comments: