Thursday, October 5, 2017

Thoughts: Medan Trip at 36 weeks

It was unplanned, really. Bila ayah mertua betul beriya untuk you joined the trip sampai sanggup nak sponsor ticket flight, you just can't say no more but have to agreed excitedly. Hee. Tho you are at 36 weeks that point of time and rasa 50-50, are you fit to fly and banyak soalan popped out. Yet, you still want to make everything possible. 

Habib dari awal memang dah warned since ini pregnancy pertama, you wouldnt ever expect when will you pop-out but alhamdullillah. I survived the whole trip! 




Back and forth. 

Without any hesitations of taking the flight and customs as well as the flight attandent. The only thing that reminded me was during back from Medan to KL. This is funny! My safety belt tiba tiba takboleh nak buckle up padahal masa KL-Medan, it was just fine! I guess my tummy has grown few inch forward sampai time flight balik KL, it was ketat/tak sampai (facepalm) and that was the only horified moment i had sebab FA tiba tiba questioned how many months you currently now coz it seems impossible for 32 weeks preg lady to have such big tummy like mine to her idea. 

We both, me and habib memang terus lega bila she's not questioning me too much and just hand me over her extra safety belt that was supposed to be used for demonstration and that was it! 

He he he

Thank Goodness! 



No comments: