Friday, August 25, 2017

Thoughts: Always have each other

As I told before, my desire to eat has been declined sooo muchhh during my early months of pregnancy that made me lose about 2 kg and know what? Lepas raya I gained back my nafsu makan and now 33 weeks wohoo kaksyaa is officially 10 kgs heavier than my kilos before pregnant-- how's that baby?

I still remember I was told by kakak that I will gain so much during pregnancy tapi I macam "No lah inshaAllah tak.." confident yet humble. Positive way. Alhamdoulillah kakak kata aku bole telan lah kata kata aku tu (means I can really hold my words). I guess its all about how you set your mind kot, but lucky me too juga; good side of having a bad morning sickness adalah you'll be able to control your food intake hehehe. I knew ada yang lagi worst dari I sampai warded and bed-ridden. So dgn my case, kenalah bersyukur; Alhamdoulillah, my kind of morning sickness boleh managed lagi during my first trimester & first few weeks of my second trimester. 

How do I managed them?
I just layankan sahaja whatever feelings I had inside and tend to sleep more in the morning. Semua sebab nak avoid vomiting and all but this kind of habit dah teruk extended sampai this point of week. Tau tau terlajak 10:30am/ sometimes about 11:50 am. Bad kaksyaa. Plus, kaksya also really taken care of my body, y'know by avoiding doing tough things macam basuh baju, mop lantai, sapu sampah, moving things even kemas katil. Semua tu has been taken over by Habib since day 1 I was down with ms. To the point were i stopped cook and avoiding kitchen, Habib masih stays positive and never stop to look after me. Walaupun we pernah in a state short of ringgit but yet Allah swt mudahkan semua. Lucky us! 


Ini last i cooked for Habib on  the weekend before ms teruk. 

I knew my side handling ms seems to be possible since we run business our own so waktu tak pernah mencemburui kami. We always have each other side by side 24/7, alhamdoulillah.


And masih kaksyaa ingat-- during my first few months I resigned sebab ms teruk and cannot handle stress; I was really in a state of had no money and Habib pun struggle with Jalan Tar and Putrajaya; yet we still keep our head positive and remind sama sendiri that we can and everything's gonna be alright...

"Awak ada dengan saya is enough..." we just feels complete and nothing to worries ehehe padahal? That was when we really lack sources of income sebab parah lah nak harapkan pasif income. As forever, Habib still amazingly stayed positive and never give up; serious this is what I adore the most about habib. Positiveness dia, berserah dan tawakal Habib beats everyone exist in my world. Always put his best in whatever situation.

One thing I learned masa tu, duit tu bukan punca untuk kita rasa cukup. Its about how you manage your feelings out of the money you have and barakah of stay closed together supporting one another in any situations. Orang taktahu, kita tahu :)

--------------------

Today...

It has been nearly 4 months since we moved to a new chapter, can we say a new book?

A month before puasa entah mana jin masuk and the ideas came out pun tak tau, kitorang suddenly had the idea to open kiosk dekat AEON BP. Awalnya, I just bluntly suggested Habib to try Batu Pahat market; saja saja bagi idea since business were really bad in KL plus, bila dikaji there's not much shop that sells really good quality of Tudung Makcik makcik dekat BP ni. You know small crowd can be easily triggered, harga pun tak jatuh teruk macam KL and all location I can think about is AEON; one and only AEON BP. 

Small shopping center yang jadi main crowd orang Batu Pahat plus kiosk dekat situ memang betul center of everything. Alhamdoulillah dengan sedikit peluang Allah swt tunjukkan; we knew this is our baby's rezeki, we now have an active income by daily basis; syukur syukur Alhamdoulillah. Tho we had some crazy tentangan from the you-called-it Peniaga Senior dekat AEON who actually a Pakistani (gosh, i know this is ridiculously stupid) but alhamdoulillah Anak Jati Batu Pahat wins guys hehe.

Tadaa lebih surprising for us bila habib's parents suggested us to find house dekat sana during our 2nd month there and tiba tiba kitorang sekarang dah migrate pun from KL to BP, had our 1st rent out house (we used to stay at papa's rent house in KL), bought our own TV hihi orang kata had a proper home for us lah senang sebab seriously we were not that serious masa stay dekat Ulu Kelang. Ulu Kelang was literally tempat utk tidur and nothing more; entah dunno how to explain. 

Now? 
It feels so much different, the feeling of belonging tu lebih even Ulu Kelang is habib's where we don't have to bother about the rental cost and all but entahlah now is just different lols

You may think senang je diorang ni pindah and made decision but to us, ini semua Kerja Allah . Always have faith, keep praying and confident with what you lead too. Yang penting, yakin and put passions on it.

Kan orang kata two is better than one.
Rezeki lakibini, who knows :)

No comments: