Monday, December 18, 2017

Thought: Taking this to another level

Time passes by. Nuwayla sekarang dah about 2 months and 6 days, thank Allah swt as she grows into such a loveable baby. Why? because I rarely hear she cries melainkan she really needs her milky milk from her wonderful mummy luls. Smirk! 

Apprently now tak banyak yang still I do for my daily activities. I’d taking break of my own since tahu pregnant haritu and now to get things back on track, like what-i-need to do and etc are quite challenging tho. I’ve got plan to get this blogging and vlogging as my fulltime doing, you know like trying to get income out of it but yet I’m still figure it out. 

Luckily I have Habib who always supports of whatever intention I intended to do. Ideas, advices are never lack from him. As for now, I’m trying to keep up 2 to 3 blogs weekly and at least 1 vlog in a week— tapi masih lagi cari on the right topic to starts with. Can you guys suggest me one?

Habib once told me to start with our Nuwayla, on the other hand, I kept on reading and do my blogwalking on my favorite ones to try ‘steal’ the ideas ke. Habib pernah bagitau that my writing isn’t that good. Ouch! 

Now, I am really that trying to improve.


This was taken last week at Ladsandladsiess Shah Alam. The food was average to me, but the interior indeed an instagram worthy. 

Till then! 

No comments: