Friday, May 10, 2019

PREGNANCY HORMONE: SKINS REMEDY

Every pregnancy has it own stories and mine, always related with puke and horror skin issues. For this 2nd pregnancy anyhow I had less of it compared to Nuwayla on the vomit's side. Kali ni, its just kalau tak makan baru rasa nak vomit while Nuwayla I can't even think of what food to consumed and only selera after 3-4pm. I heard we women amazingly react differently on every pregnancy, power kan? For this note, I would want to share you my story of having an horror skin issues for the first few months which resulting me-- in finding it best remedy.
 
***

 
When I was first knew I was pregnant, I memang tengah tak menjaga muka sangat. I rarely cleanse my muka, apatah lagi toners, creams etc. I just sticked dengan moisturizer without cleanse (facepalm) and apply UV protecter before start my daily makeup. Sebenarnya memang risky, for my super dry skin I know it wont help me at all. My last skins remedy pun guna Glow Glowing before I stopped sebab seram tengok my sister breakout teruk. Since then, I tried to keep myself with trusted/pharmacy skincare but yet nothing inspired me for such consistent use but then it changed when I knew I was pregnant. Ya Allah! I had my worst dahi ever. Jerawat kecil berketul (and sakit), berpasir teruk and worst, it left a dark scars which everytime I looked myself on the mirror I looks like I had a bumpy forehead and I hate it!
 
Kaksyaa was ups and down reading for best remedy for my condition. First reading input was to checked/understand our skin type which mine is Dry-dry skin. Sebab kaksyaa memang ada few dry-patch on my left cheek and it wont go away even kaksyaa sapu moisturisers. Stress kan? Then I came out with this remedy..

Cleanser> Toner> Serum> Moisturiser> UV Cream

Cleanser, Cetaphil. So far I've been religiously using this cleanser and it turns out soften kan muka. kaksyaa felt the differences even the soap itself takde buih. Accidentally bought this while browsing some chocolates  dekat Guardian and it was on Promo. RM15 for small bottle. I guess its on Promo lah kot sebab display dekat depan counter, still didn't check the actual price maybe nanti lah kot lepas rasa nak topup new bottle.


 
 Toner> AHA BHA PHA 300 Miracle Toner (Some By Mi)
 
Found this kind of toner pun lepas dok sibuk study ingredients for The Ordinary. Niacimide Zinc + really triggered me this time lepas baca banyak review dari blogs. Which resulting me to try this. Harga around RM40/bottle, kaksyaa bought this online and got it few days after order. Website as below,
 
Wyonara - an online shop based in PJ.
Most of the products dari overseas with I, did some research/Google across the internet of the best products to try. This website offers quite a good price.
 
 
 
Serum> Niacimide+Zinc, The Ordinary/ Inora Argan Oil/ Advanced Serum Bougas Beauty
 
Well, before decided to try this Niacinamide Serum from The Ordinary, kaksyaa did bumped into numerous review from the Instagram and some reading dalam Internet. Kaksyaa first knew pun from Hazwan Faiz, Calaqisya yang pernah share skin remedy for his skincare.
 
The best thing kaksyaa read about this serum is that, dia akan neutralized kan skincare kita. From dry to hydrated. From oily to hydrated. Just based on our skins type. It will goes the other way around, to neutralized the skins accordingly. But bare in mind, this product is a UK product and does not sells dekat any drug store even Sephora. Diorang dah end contract, reasons? I guess from the reading sebab The Ordinary ni ada issue with the 'mother' brand.
 
It has promo on Wynora incase if you interested to try it on.
 
 
 
 
 
As mentioned above, kaksyaa also added other Serum kan. Cerita dia anything that could enhance the hydration of my skin kaksyaa try include this Inora Argan Oil, sadly the packaging is too small and quite pricey sebab 2 minggu mcmtu dah habis. Yet, it still feels ok to try tau. Rasa lembut je muka, oil yang buat muka rasa moist and tak feels greesy-- and now bila Argan Oil dah habis, kaksyaa baru start guna Advanced Serum Bougas Beauty pula (RM75/bottle). Dengar cerita bagus utk hilangkan parut, acne, moist the skins and enhanced the skins conditions. Yang ini nanti kaksyaa review lagi ok?
 
 Moisturizers> Nutox
UV Cream> Water based Biore UV Protection

 
Anyhow, kaksyaa first purpose when I'd started to religiously applying this for my skincare routine, my aims is to removed the dry patch and alhamdullillah, it went away in a week-2 apply. The other purpose comes along is to ensure my skins stay hydrated since that's the key for an healthy skins. Yet, to diminished my ever existence pigmentation-- Advanced Serum Bougas is on experiment. Kalau okay, Alhamdullillah sangat.

Till then for my next post on Kaksyaa Skins Remedy. Okay?
 
 p/s:- Salam Ramadhan ke-4!

No comments: