Tuesday, January 14, 2020

2020 - INAS ASILA BINTI HABIBULLOH

Halluu! Assalamualaikum semua. How's my baby white box doing? Dah lama giler tak kesini. I've been busy with works, Iman and carrying Inas Asila in my belly for the past months. I can't even have my time to jingle for this and all of sudden, tadaaa. We're now in 2020 (it's real!) I don't know you but I have this thing when I was in SK where my imagination of 2020 will be kereta terbang, credit cards for school kids buying foods at the canteen lul and everything will be extremely modern like a robot-movie Hollywood has been making all this time. Dahsyat kan? But nah, some of us still modest, some of us still living in the kampong with no-electricity and sadly struggling with an extremist in the other side of the world. May Allah swt protect us all!
 
So, Inas Asila. This is the point I'm making a comeback so my little girl would have some memories when she could read later. Having Inas means she has promoting us; me and Habib into becoming a parents of 2 which also means we're now a family of 4! For now whenever people asked what would it be alike to be parents of two. I would says alhamdullillah, for I still find it manageable. (clue: Habib gave me a helper ever since a week before Inas was birth) Ibuk Miss sangat helpful. She has been helping with house chores and taking care the kids from my day 1 of pantang up till now.
 

Inas means; soft and friendly. Asila means pure, noble and creative. Like any other parents, we have our own short listed of baby names, for boys and girls. Masa mengandung Inas, memang kitorang tak bersungguh utk scan sebab sajaa jer nak surprise. As long as tau yang baby sihat dalam perut, good enough dah.  Ilhan was my shortlisted for Boy, and Inas memang my shortlisted for a girl. So when we knew we had a baby girl-again, immediately kitorang tau that baby initial name will be Inas. Asila came 3-4 days after she was given birth. Nenek Jihan yang suggest and when I checked for it's meaning and spelling, I could feel the connection. So that's how, Inas Asila was officially destined to be her's. 

Just like her sister, Inas was an easy baby. Cuma Inas menyerlah kemanjaan dia. She cried and mencebik (halluuu u were just few days old dah pandai cebik, wutt?) exactly macam mami masa megandung kan inas sayang. hehe. Mami used to cried a river when I had you in my belly. Mengaruk, stress and moody-- ada jer tak kena. Haish, moga Inas tak macam mami ok? Be a good girl always. Mami pembawakan budak teroks! Giving birth to Inas pun another story to share. Allah-- kalau mami ingat inas, terasa insaf betul-- and may this also buat Inas insaf and makin sayang mami juga ok? ehe.

Unlike Iman, I had Inas through a Normal delivery. Super-normal like truly melly normal. No epidural, no gas. From the beginning up till jahit. Fuh! I still remember on 23rd August 2019, I went straight to the office with 39 weeks belly and no idea that I'm about to pop soon. Masa on the way ke office, highway Duke I felt Brixton Hicks macam ala-ala nak period pain and Habib bagitau yang dia nampak tanda but me being me. I didn't trust Habib assuming it might be something else. So I casually came to the office, turn on my laptop and few minutes after had my discussion with Hazim I felt different on my below part as soon after I stood up from the chair. That is the time when I realized, the time is coming!

2 days layan contraction. Yang kuat, yang tak. Tahan sambil mencangkung tepi katil, tahan sambil grip tingkap. Hospital suruh balik rumah dulu, mami siap masak Daging Masak Lemak which actually became my biggest regret. Lol! Dah betul betul nak bersalin tu guys, please la avoid extremely pedas food. Kalau tak, you teran bukan baby je keluar tau. hehiks. Admitted to hospital tengah malam Sabtu, with only 2 cm dilate. And the next morning, at 10-ish i was informed by the attending doctor that now I'm ready to be push to Labour room. There you go, the waits is about to over soon!



So for labour rooms story, I should be write on another special page later kot..
Till then.

Fuh fuh.
Tarik nafas!


 

No comments: