Friday, May 31, 2019

THOUGHT: 26TH RAMADHAN POST - SABR

Ramadhan 2019.
 
Time flies. It's has been such a hertic one tho we don't have work as many as others, trust us we'd tried our very best to create one and do many things as we(habib) could. Almost 6 months pregnant, so far dah 6 hari off puasa. Taklarat more sebab kena commit niaga bawah panas. For rezeki side, we syukur alhamdullillah for every cents rezeki given. Walaupun bukan yang macam kami rancangkan. Bazaar, went closed after 1 week & half operated sebab takde sambutan. We're still new in this bazaar arena. Dugaan kereta brokedown few days before ramadhan, affects our econonmy and modal to commit other raya-events. We just had to endure and be strong.
 
 
Habib once told me untuk jadi kuat, to whatever outcome arises. Sebab sometimes I just couldn't get it over. My stomach hurts so much whenever I stress out, afraid I might get my baby affected, I get myself back by istighfar. Dugaan ramadhan 2019; honestly speaking it was hard, things I might remember forever and a lessons to learn. To me. When you unsure which is best for you. Which is works for you. What to do to make things okay. Moga ini semua asbab untuk meluaskan rezeki anak anak mami nanti ye? Semoga Allah swt buka jalan dan permudahkan mami and abi mencari jalan untuk anak anak mami nanti. To live secukupnya, dapat ilmu sebaiknya, dapat keperluan seperlunya.
 
I just had this thing, where I'd rather to keep thing myself. Avoid to show to people. Avoid to look hard and difficult in a way that create sympathy. Who likes kan? Wrote down here pun sebab I just had to share my Ramadhan feelings.
 
***
Ramadhan kali ini,
I lack in many ways. From ibadah, from quran. I was too busy to get my plan done. I read quran whenever I had time at the office and all. Yet, I knew I could push myself more. Ramadhan kali ini, it teaches me to be sabr. To what you've plan doesn't meant it fix for me. Sabr, stay kuat and keep my head positive. "Allahumma innaka 'afuwwun, tuhibbul-'afwa, fa'fu'anni; O Allahh You are The Most Forgiving, and You love forgiveness; so forgive me. "
 
May we work harder for few days of Ramadhan left!

No comments: