Tuesday, June 25, 2019

INDEFINITELY : HOW WE MET

We have been together for quite sometimes and never did I once noticed the amount of days we've spent together. Days and night. Everyday feels new and fresh. Waking up next to Habib, having his hand holding to mine at night before we fall asleep, just enough. Yet, what I'm trying to share here is that, while there are countless good days, there are bad ones too in marriage. For us who've known each other for less than a year and decided to tide a knot few months later, most of our traits discovered after the akad.
 
Days when we just want to be by ourselves. Those days when he deep into his anime dramas (grr). Not mentioned Mobile Legend and some other games I didn't even bother. When those days came by, I remind myself that Allah swt has gifted me the best person. The person I prayed for days and night. Having a thought how'd I be if I still be alone, I just can't even imagine that.

Recalled to where everything started, I knew Allah swt is such A Great Planner. He gives you want you need not what you want. At the right time with the right way. I was told by Atikah about this one-online-dating website which not too conspicuous back in December 2015 but thinking of  my age, I felt not right to get myself involved. Yet, few months fastforward I found myself paying for the premium plan for further taaruf (haha) and 3 days after registered, we matched.



Serious, it was an impromptu decision to sign up on end of Jan 2016-- when my close cousins twilling on the line to get married within 3 months in a row. Like one after another. Wani, Hanna and Ulfath; she had became the reason for my first start-off. My convincer and the rest was totally a jodoh He made from above.

Habib was (is) earthy. From the descriptions of Taaruf, he seems to be really straight-forward and not too braggy. We crossed path due to our pure descriptions I guess. I bluntly says 'no poyo-man allow' and preferably a man with business background. When he gave me his first salam, I right away checked Habib's infos and profile photo. The infor was written very short and simple like a man who's not trying to put any k-dramas etc and the photo he set as profile wasn't exposed at all. It was snapped like 2-3 meters away while seated on the floor with white blue jeans, afraid he might be bangla or what due to his name hehe, I just cross-finger and give it a try with a simple and short replied. Truly, it was Allah's permissions to I made a moved.

February, 2016.
 

No comments: